Real Estate Coordinator - Kansas City, MO
The Real Estate Coordinator supports the Real Estate Department in a variety of duties such as developing and maintaining processes and procedures, acting as liaison with outside contractors and internal KCS departments, and preparing and reviewing Real Estate department documents in coordination with other departments to completion.
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 2+ years’ prior experience in administrative support and office management required
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows including Word, Outlook (2010) PowerPoint, Access and Excel, and excellent keyboarding skills required
* Acute attention to detail
* Advanced organizational and problem solving skills
* Advanced prioritization and time management skills
* Ability to integrate and coordinate data and multiple projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Project management and project development skills or experience with oversight or project development and project development
* Proficiency in FileMaker Pro
* Familiarity with GIS & SAP Preferred
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
* Organizes and maintains Real Estate department file system.
* Organizes and integrates data from other departmental file systems into the Real Estate department file system.
* Generates department correspondence in timely and concise manner.
* Organizes project data and papers into individual Real Estate department files
* Develops and maintains process and procedures for Real Estate department.
* Acts as liaison with outside contractors and internal KCS departments.
* Prepares and reviews Real Estate department documents in coordination with other departments to completion.
* Distributes completed and executed documents.
* Coordinates entry of budget, purchase orders, and invoices into SAP and ensures proper handling.
* Develops working knowledge of GIS/PIMS.
* Fields and addresses or directs inquiries (internal and external) for handling as required.
* Understands and keeps Real Estate department documents current in coordination with KCS Legal.
* Supports Real Estate department personnel in a variety of duties such as preparing and uploading data, delivering department mail, and ordering office supplies.
The duties listed are representative of the job; however, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties a person may be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States